Apply your focus
& intent to create
• Win Awards
• About Us
• Art Meditation
• Contact Us
Balance & Energy, Pt. 1 The Essence by June Kaminski,
As the 21st Century unfolds, experts are learning more and more how our
bodies stay balanced, vital, and energetic. Principles of quantum physics are
now being used to describe the reality of our very bodies. In essence, our
physical bodies are simply one thing - pure dynamic energy.
Biologists have discovered that each atom in our bodies is 99.999% free
space, and less than 1% actual "matter". All 76 trillion cells are made up of
atoms that oscillate at 186,000 miles per second, yet are mainly empty space.
This picture of what our bodies REALLY are, is far different from what we've all
been taught about ourselves. What seems dense and fixed is really free and ever
- changing, vibrating and dynamic. We are made of nothing but patterns of
So many people, exist in survival mode. Little time or energy is devoted to
relaxation, rejuvenation, or growth. A balance of work and pleasure is needed to
allow our bodies to exert themselves, yet also relax.
feel uplifting thoughts and emotions, such as appreciation, self-respect,
compassion - there is a literal change in our very molecules. Our energy flows
more smoothly, we release constrictions in our muscles, and we relax our nervous
and digestive systems. A belief in life's meaning is vital for the smooth
working of our bodies and our state of health.
Our bodies are wonderful self-clearing and self-regulating systems. The more
we use our bodies in free expression and enjoyment, the greater the physical
responsiveness to life and experience. When we are open to new experiences, we
bring a child-like wonder to our minds and bodies - and live in wonder and awe.
Love quickens and balances our bodies - you SEE more clearly when you love!
Balance can be maintained by a variety of means, such as:
- Some music and sounds can serve as a form of nourishment, such as birds
singing at dawn,...
We all have our special song to sing!
- Spending quality time in Nature, communing with our Mother Earth
- Eating fresh, natural foods, unrushed and with enjoyment
- Acknowledging and appreciating our bodies - sending it Love
- Listening to our body and responding to its' messages
- Breathing deeply, exhaling slowly and completely.
Life,...Breathe out Toxins and Worries
- Finding out how much sleep YOU need to feel vibrant and granting this time
for your rest
- Allowing yourself to engage in creative play - sing, dance, skip,
paint, climb, laugh
- Performing your daily tasks in a relaxed and deliberate way
- Touching others - this acts as a signal to your immune system to relax and
you sing, hum, or use mantras, the sound created affects the vibration of your
body cells. Find your own unique song and let it sound!!!
Use Pleasant Low - Pitched Tones to produce a grounded, earthy,
practical sense of well-being in your body. These tones are great for helping
you feel solid, and for getting things done.
Use Pleasant, High - Pitched Tones to produce a euphoric, angelic,
other - world like, relaxed sense of wellbeing in your body. These tones are
great for reducing stress and worries.
Part 2: Balance & Energy - The Chakras
Site is optimized for all browsers - for screen resolution 800x600 - for 16 bit or better color.
Part 3: Balance
& Energy - The Interaction
© June Kaminski, MSN - 2001 - 2005 -Healing Intent.com - All rights reserved.
Design by June Kaminski, Visions of Adonai Design